SR20 Forum banner

Im offically representin'

612 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  sr20boston 
#1 ·
The only decals I will put on the car...

Thanks to Matt Hunt for the decals.

while im here...
Painted my good set of B14 wheels.

didnt bother masking the tires as these victoracers are going in the trash. probably going to pick up some azenis and run these as my summer shoes for awhile.

in other news myself and a friend installed some ES torque mount inserts. Took about 90 minutes to do and went pretty straight forward for the most part. I thought i was happy when i tested them with a clutch dump and got no wheelhop but lately in rain and after a couple more clutch dumps ive come to the conclusion that these didnt do the job. the car still wheel hops pretty bad. :( maybe i need to drop at a higher rpm or maybe i just need the other inserts.

anyone have any input. thanks

later --kev

See less See more
#4 ·
Storm88000 said:
I love the color too. Can you possibly post pics of the car with better lighting?

Nice. Looks like the same color as mine are, except I did the polished lip on mine. Did you use the duplicolor wheel paint?

#5 ·
sure why not...
last month...

last summer pre exhaust...

thanks for the comments

edit:yeah i used the duplicolor paint. im very happy with it. i just ordered some azenis from tires.com so hopefully i can have the gunmetal rims on by sometime next week. i was planning on a header but i think im going to get some tein basic coilovers before that. the car is begging for a drop

#6 ·
thats where i got my decal on my b13.i need a new one mines about 3 years old

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.