SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry, remember tina turner, anyways, Ben, this thing seems like it is about to take off, congrats. it seems like there is twice the number of members we have gotten in the last week, how many do we have now? It would be nice to top off around 100 or so, not too big, not too small, and it seems like we get a new member every day :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
43 users, 9 new in the past week. :) WebRing bring it on!
May have to make you a moderator here soon and/or begin to consider buying the Ultimate BB finally. Donations are happily accepted. :)

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yea if it takes off defintaly need to purchase it. Its like 150+ dollars. Not that bad but can be a big chunk of a poor college boys income :) Im just a big fan of the UBB boards. If you need any help just hollar Im old school to these things :D

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
If you are seriously interested in helping this board/me/us out in getting the UBB registered, please email me privately
[email protected]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
If we can get a good size user base it would be worth it. I would help moderate it and possibly chip in on the cost just depends on how much and the funds at my disposal at the time. Lets promote this board a bit more and then see what happens. Definatly get it on se-r.net hopefully.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, that has already been discussed, se-r.net will not help us out b/c of the mailing list :-(

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Ouch that hurts. Well maybe with a good size userbase they may rethink. Boards are good and bad. Mailing lists are good and bad, just depends on your likes.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I thought it wasn't Tina Turner but I didn't know who really sang it :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts