SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im stupid please help me

ok i was drilling a hole over the radiator and i hit the wires that are over it. i taped the wires up. fixed some fuses that blew in the engine compartment and it still wouldn't start so then i replaced the relays in the car, it still wouldn't start. please help me what should i do!!!! it has to be something with the ingntion. thanks

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
Get a wiring diagram, and find out what exactly that wire does, and check to see if you damaged any other wires.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Re: im stupid please help me

If you can please take a picture of the wires you damage and post it.

If anything you might have to cut the damage part and splice an inch or so of wire for replacement. Please make sure that you sodder the splice area and then tape it. Also verify the wire that you damage through FSM to have some knowledge of what you have damage for future referrence (just in case you have car trouble).

PDR_sentra said:
ok i was drilling a hole over the radiator and i hit the wires that are over it. i taped the wires up. fixed some fuses that blew in the engine compartment and it still wouldn't start so then i replaced the relays in the car, it still wouldn't start. please help me what should i do!!!! it has to be something with the ingntion. thanks

·
Sportbike fevah
1,003 Posts
Re: im stupid please help me

nismo91 said:
If you can please take a picture of the wires you damage and post it.

If anything you might have to cut the damage part and splice an inch or so of wire for replacement. Please make sure that you sodder the splice area and then tape it. Also verify the wire that you damage through FSM to have some knowledge of what you have damage for future referrence (just in case you have car trouble).
If you need that part of the harness I have it intact
from my parts car strip-a-thon.

Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts