SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - I posted my experience on b15sentra.net - it got deleted after about 3-4 other people told their stories of being screwed and not recieving items + the one here on the board....
Anyways just trying to keep anyone else from getting screwed.

Also - B15sentra.net's forums... that sucks because the site and some readers are sponsered by Import Parts Plus they delete a threat stating facts? (I never "slammed" the company or anyone that works there - just told them my experience and so did some others)

Chris "No ES mounts" Storer

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
if you used a credit card, get the credit card company on their ass...they'll straighten up real quick!

-saaby

·
Registered
105 Posts
What's going on? I just ordered a header from them, but haven't received it yet. Also, they won't return my e-mails. What's the deal?

------------------

--99 SE-L w/ AEM CAI (sitting in the trunk), HS headers (sitting in my room), 91 intake cam (in the mail), timing and open air box.
--TVR 2500M (being restored) 2000 pounds of fury

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Actually I am not sure how the post got deleted on the b15 site. I myself didn't delete it so it must have been one of the other moderators. and for the record none of us are sponsered by import parts plus nor do we get any money from them.

please get the facts straight before you make posts that you have no info to back yourself up with.

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
I have ordered from them. They take kinda long b/c some parts are back ordered, but William is a good guy.

IM william at: importpartsplus

------------------
Greg Taylor
Black 96 200SX SE-R
More info on my car

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
David -get your facts straight - the orginal post that got deleted had two people that WERE sponsered by IMPP replying in a bad manner towards me and others getting on them - all I said was that people were sponsered by them on the board - is that not true? Also - do you not have a IMPP banner on your site?

Finally - would you like me to post all the emails on my site - I'l gladly do it that should be all the info to back up my claim.... I'm not just waisting my time here - I'm trying to get answers for myself and others that have ordered and had problems with these people....

Chris

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I've never heard of anyone being sponsered by import parts plus. If they are thats news to me. None of the moderators on that board are though.
There is a banner there yes, but that is merely to help someone who has helped the nissan community in general.

I'm sure you do have a beef with the owner of import parts plus, but I've never had a problem contacting him as well as others haven't.

Like I said in my reply to the post that was made after the other posts got deleted. Feel free to post but keep it in the off topic forum because it had nothing to do with the general forum of the b15.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey he is on AIM right now, importpartsplus is his handle....
He is supposed to be refunding money as we speak - we'll see what happens try iming him.
Chris

A

·
0 Posts
I ordered a Hotshot CAI from william, when they were in high demand. He said I was lucky that I called when I did, because right after, he got 5 calls for my intake. I ended up getting it 4 days later. Granted I have only dealt with them once, but I would buy from them again. Im sorry to hear about your negatiave experience, but Im sure it's not out of malice or spite.

------------------
SR20DE....Sorry Si Guys

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was refunded my money last night after a long discussion on IM. He still stands that my order was shipped over three weeks ago - but used USPS and can't track it. My advice is that if you plan to order - request/demand ups or some sort of tracking it eases such headaches. He is ok in my book as he has made everything right, however I believe I will take my business elsewhere from now on. For those others having issues I hope everything works out ok.

Chris

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
I im'd him last night, and he must have replied after I already went to bed. But I got my credit card bill yesterday, and there was the $93. Oh well, he sounds like he should refund my money, or better yet, get me my order.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I ordered a HS intake from them... I know that HS does not make a great deal of parts... so I knew that once I ordered it, it would be a while, but I got mine in about 2 weeks or so... kinda slow to reply to emails, but all in all I would order from William at Import parts plus again...
neeraj

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
I too saw the posts on B15, and I too am a moderator. For the record I am not sponsored by IMPP nor did I delete the post. But I have in fact spent money with William and he always does his best to help out fellow members of the Nissan community. I realize that some of you did not have the BEST experience, but lets give him the Benefit of the Doubt.

late,
wes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts