SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Groove Master
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know where the hell to get grilles like those! No one makes grilles, at least for the B13, it seems. It's about the ONLY cosmetic mod I might consider.

Anyone know what's up with these? I guess I could just get a grille from a wreck and chop it up to see what happens...

·
0 Posts
that 3rd one down looks almost homemade.
Maybe I can tackle that project sometime between diaper changes.

------------------
and me and my wife

-

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
How come you didnt put a link to the one with the photoshopped M3 bumper?
thats my creation, me and a friend tried to play it off and say it was a Stillen prototype, just so we can have people call up Stillen and demand it

too bad it never worked. I dont have the link to it cause it seems the page is down, but i can post some pics of it when i get home

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fast91SER:
How come you didnt put a link to the one with the photoshopped M3 bumper?
thats my creation, me and a friend tried to play it off and say it was a Stillen prototype, just so we can have people call up Stillen and demand it

too bad it never worked. I dont have the link to it cause it seems the page is down, but i can post some pics of it when i get home

</font>
Are you saying those pics up top are fake?

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 08-18-2001).]

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
nope, thats not what i'm saying, there is one with a black se-r (mine) with a photoshopped M3 bumper on there. it was on that page for a while, but you never put a link to that pic, let me see if i have it somewhere on my page...

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
that photoshopped pic looks dope

if u get like 15 people that are willing to pay for it in advance, a body kit place will make them

u should look into it
i like it even though its not for my car, i have a 200sx se-r

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
I know where you can buy the one thats on the first sentra. If anyone is interested. Street Weapon Composites (619)447-KITS I think the just sell the front bumper though

[This message has been edited by skyliner (edited 08-18-2001).]

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
ok, one last time, i uploaded the pic to my school server, hopefully it will work now...

i present to you....M3 photoshopped bumper
with a photoshopped intercooler as well, hey if i'm gonna photoshop something, i might as well go all out

[This message has been edited by Fast91SER (edited 08-19-2001).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts