SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In-Line Fuel Pressure Gauge

I have been selling these on Ebay for two years, I will do a special for forum members. On Ebay I get shipping plus $2 handling fee with a starting bid of $16.99 and a buy it now for $21.99. Ebay charges $1.05 for the listing and Paypal charges about $1 processing fee. That is why I charge the $2 handling charge. For any one on the forum I will do $16.99 + $4.05 shipping with no handling charge. ($21.04)

Shipped to Canada USPS global priority mail add $3

Without gauge $7 + $4.05 USPS express mail (shipped regular mail $2)

PAY PAL TO: jhgose[email protected]
Please include size, psi and shipping address.

If you want to send Money Order, Email [email protected] for My address.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Re: In-Line Fuel Pressure Gauge

gruven99 said:

Any size hose fittings w/ choice of gauge PSI $21 + $3 s&h

Without gauge $7 + $2 s&h

The hose fitting, will it fit a 1/8" guage? If yes, I am interested in the 5/16" hose fitting. Do you accept Paypal? Thanks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Gauge is 1 1/2"
Has a 1/8 male NPT fitting
Gauge is dry
2.5 % accuracy
Industrial grade

The tee is tapped for 1/8 NPT
I also can get 3AN & 4AN fittings ($ 1.75 each), if you want to use as a fuel line tap for wet N2O system.

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
This might be a stupid question but what is the big difference between liquid filled an non-liquid filled? Is one more accurate then another or something?

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
The non liquid filled gauges tend to self distruct when used in the gauge compartment due to all the vibration.

Brent

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The gauge is only attached to the fuel line (rubber hose) and this reduces the vibration quite alot, compared to mounting to fuel rail or any other metal part of car.
The gauge is holding up well for me and is less expensive than any liquid gauge I have been able to find.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Do you still have any of these. I need just the adapter in 5/16" size with a 1/8 NPT size fitting. Email me at [email protected]. I can paypal now. Also, how well does the clamping do with the high pressure of our system, any leaking? Thanks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have been selling these on Ebay for four months, I will do a special for forum members. On Ebay I get shipping plus $2 handling fee with a starting bid of $16.99 and a buy it now for $21.99. Ebay charges $1.05 for the listing and Paypal charges about $1 processing fee. That is whyy I charge the $2 handling charge. For any one on the forum I will do $16.99 + $3.85 shipping with no handling charge.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have shipped several of these out over the past month. Please, let me know how they are working out for everyone.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
interesting...i might just get one of these since i suspect fuel pressure problems. let me know how well they work out =0)

1 - 20 of 129 Posts