SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
CAR SLÜT
1,622 Posts
FAST is the Nissan parts catalogue. The Nismo cams have a different part number to the common/original N1 cams and the 'description' on FAST is N1 Race Nismo

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
I am lost here, why bother when you can get N1 cams from Greg V and suport a man who suports the forum.

·
vz-r driver
367 Posts
I am lost here, why bother when you can get N1 cams from Greg V and suport a man who suports the forum.
agreed....it fine to support ppls market but its better to support the family first. as long as gregv prices are competitive and the product is good then u should give him first choice.....my 0.02 cents still, not trying to force a man fi spend im money but support this community that is here cause all the info that u will need is already here and this is how well grow...

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Whats up Miko.It's not that I don't want to support him.But like any other person,If you find it cheaper some where else your going to take the best deal you can.I was simply looking for a faster way to get the cams cause Greg V had
30+ people on his list.Know I found a realy good deal on them and I just orderd 8 pairs of n1 cams to resale them.I hope it dosn't bother Greg V and I know he is trying to sell the ones that he just got but I'm just doing what any person would of done if they found the same deal I got.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts