SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know him? I'm thinking of buying his S3 cams.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
hmmmm... only accepts money orders, seems to have a lot of items people have posted in the wanted section, selling nice parts for really cheap, sending pictures of not actual part, but what seems to be a picture used for advertising, and needs a quick answer asap as if he wants everyone to pay before finding out it's all a scam. no disrespect infini-t, but just looking out for the forum if anything.

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
I'm just sent him a $25 MO for a charcol canister, not like it's cams, but I can let you know how it goes. The MO should arrive in 1-2 days, I have a tracking number to verify he got it, then we'll go from there.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
i've been wondering the same thing,he kinda just appeared with all these wanted parts.maybe he could link us to some past forum deals or do c.o.d. and he'll still get his usps money order.again just looking out for you guys.

·
I like the boost!
419 Posts
SE R Madness said:
USPS money order don't protect your money. You only get your monye back if it wasn't cashed. If it was cashed your assed out.
I don't know, but I sent him a money order earlier this week. We'll see.

·
Classic is Classy
618 Posts
yeah but he does have to give you his valid name and address to cash a usps moneyorder, so if he does try to scam you, at least you have his name... am i wrong?
also i asked him to call me and verify the order of a few things and he did, the strnge thing is that the call was blocked on my caller id and when he left a message he didnt give a return number.... kinda sketchy??? just kind of curious... i dont know. If anyone finds out about him... lemme know

·
the proof wizard
3,573 Posts
i hate to jump to conclusions, i dont want to give him a bad name w/o even doing anything wrong, yet. so give him time, he could show to be a great seller.. :biggthump
i guess we wait and see, but try not to give him a bad name even before he does anything wrong.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
i sent him a link to this post last night and no response.i guess we will have to wait and see?

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
chucky200sx said:
I'm just sent him a $25 MO for a charcol canister, not like it's cams, but I can let you know how it goes. The MO should arrive in 1-2 days, I have a tracking number to verify he got it, then we'll go from there.
MO arrived at his place today, waiting on a pm telling me his has shipped out the item. :)

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
FNSIKSER said:
i guess we were right?anyone heard anything?
I sent him a pm yesturday stating I saw the MO arrived, and to pm me when he ships out the product, so I'm going to give it a few more days since it was friday night when the MO arrived.

I also said I needed it ASAP for I need this to sell my car and am waiting.

So we'll see, he'd be pretty silly to screw over a $25 order when he has much higher lined up.

·
the proof wizard
3,573 Posts
FNSIKSER said:
this is what we need to keep doing.i wish you guys that sent him cash good luck but at least we stopped it there.

well im still not for sure he is going to scam everyone... im hoping.

but if he does, i would like to get in touch with some members from VA and set him straight

·
Registered
299 Posts
no one has any info on him? whether or not hes a good seller? I just sent him a money order for an AFC. He said he got it and will send out my AFC today. So I'm hoping everything is going to work out ok. He has my money but I have no product. I guess all I can do is wait. It sucks tha the only accepts Money Orders. Paypal is the GREATEST! :biggthump

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I reported this thread to the moderators & they're looking into this guy. It's probably too early to worry too much, but it would be nice to find a way to contact this guy for the people who have already sent him money.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts