SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a gtir turbo setup with the gtir ecu, maf and o2 sensor could you use dsm 450cc injectors and their fuel rail on the sr20de as a cheaper and easier way of finding the somewhat rare 440cc gtir injecotrs and rail?
P.S. I know they are low impedence injectors and top feed which is why I would need the dsm fuel rail and a set of resistors.
T.J.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump
is this setup possible? Would I need to rewire the injector clips on the wiring harness to fit the dsm injectors?
Please help these are one of the last few things I need for my turbo setup.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i saw someone on this forum that did the same thing using supra injectors. I'm not sure if I could use the stock fuel rail or if I would need to make one of my own like that person did. I asume I would probably need the injector clips from the car as well.

·
Registered
486 Posts
nx2thousand said:
i saw someone on this forum that did the same thing using supra injectors. I'm not sure if I could use the stock fuel rail or if I would need to make one of my own like that person did. I asume I would probably need the injector clips from the car as well.
Actually, the supra injectors dont fit our fuel rails, and we obviously can't use supra fuel rails, so that idea fell through.

More than likely the fuel rail from a 4g63 will not fit our intake manifolds either, and since their injectors are top feed you would not be able to use any stock SR20 fuel rail. If you machined out a fuel rail to fit the DSM injectors, got their clips, and wired them in, then you MIGHT be able to use them... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.