SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
G20.net stray
Joined
·
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a set of Denso 550cc side feed injectors for my Low port SR20... I go to put them into my stock rail, and they are too long or something. The cap on the end of the injector seems to get hung up a bit on the lip of the fuel rail, and the top sticks up way too high so the second o-ring cant seal. It also looks like the existing hat wont really hold the top of this injector...
Any Ideas?
I was under the impression these just dropped right in!

 

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
Joined
·
1,410 Posts
hmmm, they do like way to long.

What is wrong with a custom fuel rail and top feed? Top feed injectors are cheap these days!
 

·
G20.net stray
Joined
·
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cnynracer1 said:
hmmm, they do like way to long.

What is wrong with a custom fuel rail and top feed? Top feed injectors are cheap these days!
I know, but I already have these :( (and paid enough for them too!)
 

·
I like the boost!
Joined
·
419 Posts
freaktroll said:
I just bought a set of Denso 550cc side feed injectors for my Low port SR20... I go to put them into my stock rail, and they are too long or something. The cap on the end of the injector seems to get hung up a bit on the lip of the fuel rail, and the top sticks up way too high so the second o-ring cant seal. It also looks like the existing hat wont really hold the top of this injector...
Any Ideas?
I was under the impression these just dropped right in!

Sard and Several other companies make spacers. Those are mean't to fit toyota's.
 

·
G20.net stray
Joined
·
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
They look like the same injector body as the toyotas, but they have nissan clips.

Anybody know where to find these spacers? Ive checked ebay, google, various import shops, etc... nothing!
 

·
NISSAN ADDICT
Joined
·
3,066 Posts
freaktroll said:
They look like the same injector body as the toyotas, but they have nissan clips.

Anybody know where to find these spacers? Ive checked ebay, google, various import shops, etc... nothing!
they these guys, call them or email them...

also where did you get these injectors from? they should have enclosed the part needed for install.

http://www.heavythrottle.com/

http://www.boostsolutionsinc.net
 

·
G20.net stray
Joined
·
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RYAN_S-14 said:
they these guys, call them or email them...

also where did you get these injectors from? they should have enclosed the part needed for install.

http://www.heavythrottle.com/

http://www.boostsolutionsinc.net
Thanks!!!
I just emailed both of them to see what to do. I bought them from a guy from this forum. He said they might need some spacer thing, but he didnt think so.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top