SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've post the same problem before, but it was in french, so maybe that's the reason for 0 reply.
So this is the english version of my problem !!

I have one injector that is stop working, at the beginning it was intermittant, some times goes well and suddently start to shake's a lot. Now, it's always going BAD. After a few test, i've found that it's the first injector that is not working. But, when i change the plug that is connect to the injector, i put the plug from the first one and plug it the the seccond one, it's the second one who stop fuctionning. When i put the cable from the second on the first, the first one start to work. If someone could help me, it's been one week and a half that's my lovely nx goes bad

Thank you all

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Well.. It seems to me that the injector wiring is bad. Could be the plug, could be the wire, I don't know. I would see if you can get a new injector harness (if that's what they are called) or maybe one from a junkyard. This sounds like a pretty easy fix, if it seems like too much find someone who is good with wiring to help you figure it out. Good luck,

------------------
Paul
'92 NX2000 w/ mods

·
Registered
466 Posts
Have you tried switching the injectors and not just the plugs? Most shop will have tools called noid lights which hook up like injectors and will blink when the injector is supposed to work. That can take a lot of the guess work out finding the problem. Good luck.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts