SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess i should have looked at the blacklist first!! well i bought a MSD box off of him and paid for it on the 19th of April...well almost a month later i still have no MSD.....last had contact with him in a reply he sent me on the 30th saying he swears he's not ripping me off.......so well any suggestions on what to do now????? any help welcome

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
damn dude, if it makes you fell any better, you should have the manifold, jpipe and downpipe tomorrow

edit: I forgot to add, the mods here will help, just give them time

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
might have some hope in this, "theMOSThated" said that it is sitting in his garage and that he will send it out for me.....i hate putting people on blast, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
might have some hope in this, "theMOSThated" said that it is sitting in his garage and that he will send it out for me.....i hate putting people on blast, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do
Please note that theMOSThated is now banned for ripping a couple of guys off recently. insane92se-r has very little time to resolve this before he is banned as well. If you need contact info, let me know.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Please note that theMOSThated is now banned for ripping a couple of guys off recently. insane92se-r has very little time to resolve this before he is banned as well. If you need contact info, let me know.
I do NOT understand nor tolerate thieves. WTF is up with that mentality? :squint:

Motherf*ckers deserve a serious beatdown, some hospital time.

Sorry, just had to vent. Shi*ty situation, I hate seeing folks ripped off on our forum. :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well still no msd box....he sent me a pm last week saying that he was shipping it out on sat, todays thursday and nothing.......contact info anyone???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts