SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I finally got my stuff installed today. KYB AGX shocks and struts, with Sprint 2" lowering springs. Man does it look cool, handles awsome, and rides fine. I have heard complaints about the ride suffering when you drop more that 1.5" but the ride is nice. I have them set on 2 front 4 rear. I may bump them up to 3 front 5 rear to get a stiffer ride. It almost feels stock. I was considering getting the motivational rear mounts and bumpstops but now im not even gonna waste my money. Anyways enough ranting and raving . The install took me from 3:00PM to 7:30PM and I did the job all by myself . After I got the first shock installed and figured out how to do everything the job went faster. I cut 1" off of my bumpstops and Zip tied them back together. Works great. Didn't take pictures off the install. Sorry. I will have new pictures of my car with all this new stuff after I get my Mid- wing installed and my old antenna mast shaved. Should be soon! Thanks to all those who gave me tips on the settings! Im "enjoying the ride" more No more squat, no more dive, no more body roll, just smooth rollin. Later!

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

G

·
0 Posts
Hows the gap in the wheelwells? is it pretty even front to back or still a little more in the front?

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are almost dead on. The car looks a lot better. It doesn't look like its leaning backwards anymore.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Greg, got some pics? Send 'em along.

BTW, I'm suprised your front looks as lowered as the back. My fronts look a little raised with the 1.8" Sportlines.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at
Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take some pics this week hopefully.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts