SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how insurance friendly are nx's? i know se-r's aren't expensive, but i was wondering if insurance companies dick nx owners over.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I pay 48 bucks a month for liabilty only on my nx. Of course, I have had a few tickets.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I pay $2250/year for full coverage. Although Im 19 have had a wreck 4 or so tickets, but thats under my parents so its highly discounted.

·
Registered
145 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 0805041605:
how insurance friendly are nx's? i know se-r's aren't expensive, but i was wondering if insurance companies dick nx owners over.</font>
Unless you find someone who owns both an SE-R and an NX you are not going to find a good answer for this question. My suggestion is to get a free quote over the internet or on the phone on each car, then you will know how they stand relative to each other.

------------------
-----------Josh
'93 NX2000
not quite stock

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by corbendallas:
go to progressive.com they do instant quotes, that should give you an idea.</font>
I pay about $1200 a year liability for my NX. But that is in Brooklyn NYC. Your quote may be cheaper depending where you live and whether you took defensive driving.

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
Im paying about 70 a month full coverage on my NX but I have 2 cars so there is a bit of a discount. Our city is one of the highest for auto insurance though

------------------
93 NX2K
some stuff and a DET
"project street mod?"
1988 BMW M3 w/ a few toys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts