SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know of a company that makes a aftermarket intake manifold for a sr20de, becuase i'am going turbo soon. I was also wondering how i could get a nismo catalog, because i want the nismo pistons

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
nissan motorsports sells the pistons. I can't pull the part #s out of my ass right now as usual too, sorry, the nismo catalog is next to impossible to get, the nissan motorsports is easy though. I have both of them (for work)

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
oh, and the only intake manifold you can get is for the rwd det too I believe. by the time you would get it, you would pay probably 4x what you would have.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going through the archives and thought I should reply. I have a aluminum custom intake manifold on my car made by my machinist/fabricator. It has internal velocity stacks and tapered runners. It cost me $700 in parts and labor. He also made another one without the velocity stacks but made the inlet to the runners radiused. He's selling them for $550. I have pics for those interested.

------------------
Turbo'd since '97 & this/close to 11's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts