SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i just started thinking about suping up my 99 Sentra SE. I just bought Matrix intake...but when i asked the guys at the shop they can't find the tubing for my car. They checked around and they could only find tubing for the SE-R...but don't they (SE SE-R) share the same type of engine? just the SE-R has turbo...that was my understanding. Oh and any body kits too? I'm having the hardest time finding them for my car. So glad i found this forum ^^

·
Registered
999 Posts
the se-r doesnt have a turbo, but you can add a turbo no problem. you are thinking about a sr20det probably. if you have any questions on modding your car i would suggest doing a search. because there is so much information on this forum that whatever you want to know you could be able to find it easily. and BTW welcome to the forum...and happy modding...

·
Registered
484 Posts
If it is cold-air, you have to find the one for the B14 '95-99 chassis with the sr20de motor, If it is short ram, any intake for the sr20de will work on your motor. GOod luck, and welcome to the family.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have the Jim Wolf Pop with Blitz Stainless Filter, does me just fine. Also keeps my T-B exceptionally clean.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Here's a pic on my old car.
Jim Wolf Pop-charger/Stainless Blitz cone filter

·
Registered
484 Posts
It came from top-speed. Already had the J/W POp, Got the Blitz for free. SO much better than the K&N, and you wouldn't believe how clean my throttle body stays.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts