SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone is interested in buying kits (not welded) for b14/b13. For those with bb swaps that way it can be pre fitted.

It will include :
2.25 Mandrel bent piping
3ply silicone connectors
clamps
It will be routed through the winshield wiper water tank location.(will need to remove). The cold side will can be routed 2 ways.* I will have cold side pictures soon.
PM me if interested or email [email protected]

·
Registered
38 Posts
i'm interested..but can you also put a bov pipe and flange on it and the return pipe for it? how much more would that cost? is there any way to keep the windshield water tank?

98se-rTurbo said:
If anyone is interested in buying kits (not welded) for b14/b13. For those with bb swaps that way it can be pre fitted.

It will include :
2.25 Mandrel bent piping
3ply silicone connectors
clamps
It will be routed through the winshield wiper water tank location.(will need to remove). The cold side will can be routed 2 ways.* I will have cold side pictures soon.
PM me if interested or email [email protected]es will be no more than 200.00shipped it depends on what you want.
Here are some of the hotside that is going on a b13.

·
Registered
207 Posts
these are for t25's? i will be interested, you couldnt have picked a better time! Let me know

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Yes, the intercooler piping can be very stressful, either you pay $300+++ to have it made, or you wreck your brain making your own. This is a good deal.

Justin

·
Mr.200SX @ the dash
1,679 Posts
very Interested. Keep us updated by next week I could have some money ready to buy a kit for a B14

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Just jbweld on the ends and bead roll em yourself. Not that hard ;)

-Mike

·
The SE-R Sitter
1,925 Posts
Will this an on going thing? I Don't have anything turbo but i'm pretty postive by the end of this year I will be. I dont want to jump the gun to much.

·
Registered
722 Posts
where are you located? is there anyway you can route the piping other than the picture above.
i have an s-15 turbo and i want to clock it downward so i can keep my winshield washer reservoir.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Would you be able to do the following setup:

2" hotside routed behind the passenger side headlight
2.25" cold the way you had it in the picture
w/o the silicone connectors and clamps

on a b13 SE-R

How much shipped to 94587?

1 - 20 of 126 Posts