SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my B14 intercooler and piping and JWT ECU(3bar, 370cc, turbo program, stock maf, 9.5:1 compression(stock de)). The intercooler core is 30"x6"x2", the overall length with endtanks is 38". It fits but you have to remove the stock foglights for the piping. I wont sell the intercooler without the piping unless the piping is sold first. The piping is all 2.25 mandrel except for a small bent section where it connects to the TB. It is flanged on the turbo side to be used with a t25 or t28 that is rotated pointing up for the outlet.
Intercooler & piping~$400 shipped obo
piping~$200 shipped obo
JWT ECU~$550 shipped obo
I am interested in S4 cams...

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the piping is for front mounted intercooler, it will work with any fmic but may need some extensions to reach the intercooler that you choose. i'll send the pics this weekend to all of you.

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally sent out the pics. I had to use a camera phone so the quality isn't that good. you may have to use paint to open the pics. let me know what you guys think....

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How about $350 plus shipping. and you can take it. or i can just sell the piping to you if you dont need the intercooler.

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you need pics send me your e-mail address

·
Registered
722 Posts
goneturbo said:
How about $350 plus shipping. and you can take it. or i can just sell the piping to you if you dont need the intercooler.
call me today (909) 212-5375 so i can check it out. you're not that far from me right?

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am busy for the next couple weeks, I'll give you a call in a couple weeks if you are still intested you can come by.

·
Registered
722 Posts
goneturbo said:
I am busy for the next couple weeks, I'll give you a call in a couple weeks if you are still intested you can come by.

what kind of i/c is this? pls send me some pics. [email protected]

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sent pics, let me know if you get them...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts