SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... Where did you boosted guys get it? People tell me to make it, and are very vague about how to do it. Anyone buy a kit? Or can be pretty specific about what i need to have one made?

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
You buy some U bends, cut, and have welded. Or just look on ebay for IC piping kits. You get a bunch of bends, couplers, and clamps.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any suggested places or just walk into master muffler and ask for what you said? How many of what do i need?

·
Tryin' To Be Like You
1,157 Posts
i have heard napa. summit. jc whittney. this place-http://store.racing-solutions.org/2suinbukit1.html. and some others. the muffler shops i called locally said they had no mandrell(Sp?) bender and would have to crush bend. but for the price that site is charging just order. :biggthump

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that looks like a pretty good price, thanks guys

·
like a stray puppy
2,163 Posts
I buy my u bends off ebay. You have to either figure it out or have some one do it for you. I had to cut to big holes beside my battery tray and where the water resivior sits to run mine into the engine bay. some have cut aound the radiator to run pipes. It's all how you want it done I suppose, and how you want your engine bay to look like. If my motor was in I take a pid I might have some somewhere.

pipe coming up from battery area

Not a great pic but pipe going beside water reservoir.

they 90* down into the fender well then 90* forward toward the bumper then 90* around the front to connect to the FMIC. So my way (6) 90* or (3) 180* bends
plus the bend coming up from the turbo depending if you use the BB up pipe or not. I fabbed a single gradual diameter increase pipe outta steel to replace the aluminum BB pipe to get rid of as many couplings as I could

1 - 7 of 7 Posts