SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if or how those cloth inserts in the doorpanels come out? The pieces, made of the same material as the seat centers, that the actual door handle sit into? The cloth on mine, at the bottom, seems to be wanting to come untucked and I noticed when installing new speakers that they are definitely NOT accessible from the rear. TIA!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> PR CAI, Cat Back, ST Shifter & Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, & JWT CPU COMING SOON!

[This message has been edited by ProjectSE-R (edited 08-08-2001).]

·
Registered
299 Posts
I was just going to place a WTB ad in the for sale forum because I screwed mine up. It is just a piece of cloth with a little foam behind it glued to the door panel. If you pull it off there will still be some foam on the door panel, it sucks. If you want to fiddle with it I would go to a shop and have them screw with it. I wish the panel was a seperate piece.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OHHHHH, thats what I was afraid of....glue. Well, I guess its time to McGyver some sort of glue and tuck without removing it! Thanks!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> PR CAI, Cat Back, ST Shifter & Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, & JWT CPU COMING SOON!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts