SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parting out a 93 NX2000. So I have some leftovers...

I have tons of interior stuff that most people dont want to pay money for.

Rather than simply **** canning it. I will offer it up for free. Just cover the shipping or come pick it up in So.Cal

Again, I have like 1.5 NX2000's worth of interior parts. So if you need any plastic trim pieces, brackets, etc. Just ask.

Ill give you a shipping quote, cover that and its yours.

I will also provide pics, info, etc as required.

Just looking to send stuff to a good home rather than throw it away...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does your nx have rear speakers. If so i have seen some of those rear side parts for the speakers, not sure if thats a stock piece, im talking about the part that pops of btw.

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
if it has the darker interior(almost black like ) i need/want the fuse panel cover ...how much shipped to 41005?

·
"The Chubby Panda"
1,483 Posts
I'd like the glovebox without the cover (just the inner plastic) and the shifter boot plastic (not the boot, but where the boot attaches to)

I'd also like the t-top's rubber sealing and the door moulding rubber on both sides if I could please :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
i was wondering what color your interior is?

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd like the glovebox without the cover (just the inner plastic) and the shifter boot plastic (not the boot, but where the boot attaches to)

I'd also like the t-top's rubber sealing and the door moulding rubber on both sides if I could please :)

out of all of that, I can get you the glovebox without the lid. Let me know if you want it and what your postal code is.

other requests:

interior is mostly the dark charcoal color. I have like 1 or 2 panels that are light grey and the dahsboard.

fuse box cover is gone

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
Id be glad to help man.

-Interior Door Panels (if in good condition)
-Driver Pillar
-Roof Light
-All the plastics in the dash
-Rear spoiler bolt plastic cover (lift the rear spoiler a bit and it should slide out with a tug)

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
door panels r gone..
got the dome light already out
got the drivers a-pillar.
what dash plastics? like the vents?
the rear spoiler bolt cover, the long one under the hatch, right?

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i got those. do u need the metal brackets that hold the speakers too? I can toss those in. Say $15 shipped for all of that?

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
door panels r gone..
got the dome light already out
got the drivers a-pillar.
what dash plastics? like the vents?
the rear spoiler bolt cover, the long one under the hatch, right?
Im sorry the rear wiper bolt cover. The dash plastics would be the radio surround, the shifter surround etc.

Ill take the other stuff, shipping to 33025

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yea im interested. Im going to be leaving soon for wasington state so i wont be able to do anything untilll i get back in about a week. So if you could possible hold them i would definately want those and the brakets. If you could, can you post a pic, so we r talking about the same thing.i Will pay 20 shipped for making you do more work lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.