SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if or where they have or make carbon fiber inserts for the interior of a 98 200sx,(air vents,console trim, door trim?) ive seen this stuff in sport compact that is carbon fiber cover and u can buy it for like 100$ and put it on whatever by wrappin it around and using the glue or whatever..has anyone used this ?recommended?

------------------
[email protected] vtec

·
Registered
727 Posts
There are a couple of places on the net, but they want well over 100 bucks a set. There are usually 2 auctions on ebay, for the carbon and brushed aluminum. Heres a link:

EBAY CARBON FIBER TRIM

Heres one of the 2 places on the net, Legend 5.

LEGEND 5

My friend bought some from ebay, not the same seller, for his 2000 Impreza, all I can tell you is dont just stick it, use a really good blow dryer or a heat gun. You will thank yourself in about a day! Hope this helps some!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, 91 Cams, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

[This message has been edited by ProjectSE-R (edited 09-26-2001).]

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought my dash trim (brushed aluminum) from wooddashtrim.com for a pretty good price. They offer carbon fiber dashes in colors as well. Great customer service too.

Good luck.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Try wooodtrim.com, about $130 and free shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts