SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one is better? I want to go internal wastegate but people are telling me tha fmax manifold is only external wastegate. If I have to go with a external wategate; what kind should I get? also what is the cost on a external wastegate? Thanks

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That is hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5(TRYING TO GET RID OF),relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , Carbon Fiber Hood on the way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well i'm not sure if it's internal or extrnal all I know is after tons of research 10psi can be handled well by a good sized internal. I think a lot of externals run in the $200 range. I would give TEC a call and see what they price at. They are a pretty good bunch there. Nothing beats an extrnal for great flow. You sure your staying at 10psi? Might need some 4 jet 95 300ZX tt injectors and one JWT chips and dip. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts