SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried this last year and nothing ever materialized so I will start a little earlier this year. Is there anyone in Iowa or the neighboring states that would be interested in helping me to organize a meet this summer. We could pick some kind of a centrally located area depending upon where everyone is from just to make it easier. Please let me know.

Jason

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
I would be up for it, coming out of byron IL

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you know any other Nissan people in your area please ask around. We could make this an all Nissan meet instead of just sr20.

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
I do alot of business in IOWA. I would be down. I was in Iowa the past 2 weeks. Man the drive on US 20 is amazing. I can expsense the trip.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys! I wanted to post a poll for everyone to vote on a day that we should have the meet but apparently I can't do that to an existing thread.

I was thinking of putting three dates out there to vote on.....June 23rd, July 21st or August 4th. I am also open to suggestions so fire away.

Let me know what you want to do. Once we can decide on the date then we can pick a location. I am going to go and scout some places this weekend.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Throw that poll up there buddy.

There is a huge ICE CREAM cruise, July 14th here in Omaha, NE. An I think at the end of June here there is the hot rod cruises in Lincoln, NE. So I don't think many people from the Nebraska area would come to the meet if it is on either of those days.

I'm down though.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Throw that poll up there buddy.

There is a huge ICE CREAM cruise, July 14th here in Omaha, NE. An I think at the end of June here there is the hot rod cruises in Lincoln, NE. So I don't think many people from the Nebraska area would come to the meet if it is on either of those days.

I'm down though.

I can't figure out how to post a poll in my existing thread. So far, I have only one other person who has voted and that was for August 4th. I might be attending the ICE CREAM cruise but I won't know for sure until we get closer to that date. I would really like to go!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts