Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted the cool topic name.

Just three months minus two days until the Solo season is underway! Woo Hoo! <--Topic content - sort of.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
trance34 said:

Is that supposed to be some kind of threat, or a scare tactic.

Not really ... it was meant to show you that I could have just completely edited those remarks in the other thread when I was "called out" (as you put it).

Anyway, I've moved your original thread to "Off Topic." Forgot to open it back up so the moderator there will have to do it he wants to.

trance34 said:
I'm sorry for those remarks. Pat is the best :)
Either you really mean that or some other moderator is having some fun. :D

Yeah, like me. :D

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
The good thing about being an admin:

1) You can edit a post, and it doesn't show who did it.

2) You can always have the last word.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Seems harsh!

I'm not trying to compound the problem, nor am I trying to stir the pot, but all this seems harsh. I mean he posted the link in the forum that best suited the topic. If it's street racing (no one was saying it wasn't) fine, but there is no KILL stories link on the main page. Others chime in and proceed to start crap by saying things about what kind of racing he does and stuff like that. HE comes back with a level head (at first) and more crap is thrown about. Seems pretty childish to me. It ESPCIALLY seems childish as you whip out this big swinging moderator stick and wave it about. I mean, this is the freakin computer, because you can change peoples posts, and lock threads, does that make you god? No.... It makes you someone who is SUPPOSED to be mature and moderate things that NEED to be moderated, not jumping all over someone because they posted something in the SUPPOSED wrong topic. Anyway just had to share my opinion.

Regards!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
First off, my post editing was in fun. I didn't change anything anyone said. All I did was add one sentance. As for other moderators, I don't know who did what. Almost everyone know's that street racing stories are not welcome on the main page. That's why the kills forum is hidden.

Thread DEAD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.