SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96 se-r header, cold air, tanabe muffler and cat back, stillen ground effects, pulleys, huigh performance clutch
all it needs is wheels and new paint job, and rear taillights and little stuff
43,000 miles for $5,500 what u think?

·
Registered
909 Posts
whats wrong with the paint, wheels, and tail lights? If the paint is not so bad I would say that is a pretty damb good deal. I just sold my 96 with 103,000 and less mods for $7000.

MarC

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the car has custom paint but the pain is scrached up anddoesnt look to good, the tailight were painted, someoone tried tot ake off the glue and kinda melted off the plastic so they look shitty, and they had custom wheels took them off, and the car has some 13" steel ones
it has some drag wars stickers, i am afraid the car might had beaten the **** out of

[This message has been edited by XtremE (edited 08-04-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
What color is it. I saw a guy with a red one at the spring BF goodrich drag wars at Union Grove. HE said he just bought it. IT had the same mods as you said. He had the stillen GTR bumper. If its the same one I would pass. He must have found somthing wrong. You can also consider, if the motor is bad, you can get a new Primera motor for $450 at this place in Chicago.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the car has a green metalic paint, it changes colors depends how u look at it
i found an invoice inside for a new lower control arm, and frame pull.....
+ i dont think my dad would borrow me the money for the car cause it would take me a while to sell my sentra
ohh well i think i will keep mine, i know what i have...and start maybe little modding hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts