SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the current state of my car and while I had it tore up I was wondering if it would be any benefit to me if I was to portmatch the head and the manifold? TIA

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Me and my friend were discussing that yesterday. We both agree that porting acts like bigger exhaust piping.. better flow with less restriction. I'd do it if I had the money to have it professionally done. Damn Jason, ur car is in pieces

·
Registered
10 Posts
i would get it done if its already in bits, it would be a pain in the arse to take it apart and do it. it would be a small hp gain but worth it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i dont know about doing it yourself, now a little polishing i think would be alright... but i can get you the number of a guy who does great work if you want it jason PM or call me and i will get it for ya... he has a few differant levels of port work that he does.. the DSM guys aroundhere make like 20hp offa his street port or so they claim, i dunno i've seen his work on a 4g63 head that was torn apart wating to go on and its sick... but like i said call me or PM late.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
i would def. do it if you could get it done by a pro. but i tried porting and polishing my head on my car and it didn't turn out the way i wanted it to. also don't polish your intake side of your head very much you want it a little ruff. it also takes a long ass time to get the whole thing ported and polished

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.