SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering, is there a kit you can get to convert your pop up lights in the S13 to a non retracting permanent headlight? i've never beena huge fan of pop up lights, and i think that permanent always visable lights look better. thanks for any help, as usual,

paul

·
Registered
249 Posts
There have been some in Japan but none are offered here in the states. Actually if you talk to Robert(www.projectsilvia.com) or Karim(R390sports) they should be able to get you some. You might want to take a look at www.takakaira.com they are located in Japan and ship to the US. I hope you have some money saved. The cheapest ones I have seen are the East Bear and they run about 600. Good luck.:D

Oh and you can also check out www.clearcorners.com they do lots of custom stuff and offer a mid height popup that looks real good but will cost you a fortune(1800!?). But the quality is supposed to be amazing. :cool:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, who wouldn't lol. man, i know everything i want to do with my car, aprearence and performance wise. i know exactly what i want, and the only thing stopping me from getting them is um.. my lack of cash, lol. i should get a job.. i'm going to after this football season, we're in the second round of the play offs so i still have practice at least one more week, i hope a fiew more :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
D-speed also makes some, but they cost a but load. Plus they can also get you a ticket cause they use fog lights. You can always get a silvia conversion. Then you can get a choice of 2 or 3 beam projectors. Email www.boostfactor.com and see what they can do for you. Or you can also check out J-spec too. I've gotten stuff from both of them and they are very reliable. Plus they always have good stuff on hand.

·
Registered
254 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts