SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals, im just posting to ask your opinion on something..

so i am going to go down to lakebay in a week(its like an hour from my house) to get some interior stuff for my car. now, i have se-r seats in my nx right now and their in good condition.
im getting the stuff from a guy who has a 92 auto 1600.
i have a 91 manual 2000.

hes giving me, both door panels(extremely good condition, mine are $h1t) with all the plastic pieces in the door in good condition, the back seat(which he says is in good condition) both front seats (which i have seen pics of and they are in AWSOME condition) the carpet(he says good) headliner(again, he says good) the trunk latch(mines broken) the carpet covered cardboard that covers where the tailights are.(good cond) all the interior panels.(good condition) and the parcel shelf. with all pieces included.

he said hell give it for 125. i said ok. is that a good deal? im starting to doubt it. i have front seats but i was thinkin if anybody needed some or the brackets i could make a few bucks off them? and i need the backseat but only *** mine looks horrible(covered in grease)
and he already took everything out for me. its all sittin aside waitin to be picked up. anyways, i just thought id see what you guys thought, before i run off and spend $125 bucks haha

·
SE-R Princess
252 Posts
thats really cheap i called all the junkyard (8 of them) near where I live they wanted 100 bucks just for the door panels... I would keep the se-r seats and get everything else

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
thats a super fair price. Ive been looking for door panels for power windows/locks on an NX forever and theyre usually 100 for the pair, if I find them lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^hey man, ive got a set. but i dont really have alot of time to put them in, their in good condition except..all the plastic peices are missing. i bought them from a guywith the centerconsole for 100. motors work and everything. i mean ive got the motors,the panels, all the guts. just missing..the handle shite
ill send this same msg in a pm incase u dont look

1 - 4 of 4 Posts