SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend got me a price on a det swap into a b14 1.6 liter. The price was $3000. Its for the engine, everything that is needed (tranny ecu, wiring, etc) and they are converting my car from auto to manual. I'm in miami and i think the place was called "Perez Hermanos". Any input would be appreciated and if anyone has any good things or bad things to say about the shop i would be happy to here it.

TIA
Yaniel

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
i've seen them before at moroso, and they had a det on display...i never dealt with them or know of anyone that has, but it seems like a good price if it has everything you need.

good luck

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, i ee your in ft lauderdale, are u going to the tower on saturday? I'll probably be up tehre if my car is out of the body shop. And are u going the dec 9 moroso event?

Lates
Yaniel

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
i'll be at towers on saturday, i dont know about moroso on the 9th, i will be in tallahassee, and i think thats my finals week, so i'll have a lot of studying to do.

look for the black 91 se-r with the primered 94 bumper at towers :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my car should be oput of the shop by friday, so i'll look for you up there. i'll going up with the car club ( imperial ) so look for the platinum gold 99 sentra with 17 in focal rims

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.