892 Posts
Bluebird. Yea, that's the ECU. Yours??

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Hey Bob, we'll have to meet up again sometime after you get the engine droped in so you can show me the car, give me a ride
, discuss the install, etc. Hit me up sometime man! Maybe this time I will drive out to meet you or something. Or we could meet up at Toms River. Later!

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Hey Ben... U know where u can stick that statement
. J/k. Nah, we met up a while back when I sold him my stillen grill. He told me about the races in Toms River when we met up. I figure maybe we can meet up again and go up there or maybe to English town and meet some people up in North NJ. Whatever. But anyway, I think im gonna start building up a turbo kit similar to yours(Ben) so I wanna see how the DET feels since thats bassically how my car is gonna be. Sorry to go on like that

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I was gonna save this money to get my suspension installed but, since I'm gonna be waiting forever to get my last STB and lower control bushings I'm gonna buy the motor. By the time I have all of my suspension parts I will have the money by then. once I have the motor I'm gonna take my time to install it to make SURE its done right cause it my daily driver.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Ahh, so NOW you want to be his friend huh? Now that he's getting a DET... we all see how it is

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Looks like it's got an AWM tranny attached to it too. Tasty

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts