SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Sweet! How's she runnin? Going for 200? Long live the SE-R!!!

------------------
The dirty rain falls in funky town
95ser W/s3,place race CAI,header,catback,JWT ECU,short throw,17" shoguns,kyb,pro lines,strut tower, yadda,yadda...

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shes running decently. Needs some attention. Ive let things go too long. So gota do the following sometime soon.

New oil pan(old one dented like crap), Valve cover gasket(old one leaking like a sieve), Oil change, Engine flush, New plugs, Plug wires, Cap, Rotor, Flush break fluid again, Tranny matience(need to change fluid and/or filter), Could use a coolent flush(sorta afraid with all the bleeding procedures and all), Need new motor mounts, Inner splash guards on both sides, Both fog lights cracked like hell, Sorta sounds like cv joint going, appears everything rubber on the suspension is on its last legs, suspension is getting old and tired.

Yea long list but need to do most of it. Shes running pretty strong, still puts a smile on my face and amazes friends that have never been in it when I floor it. Want to get most this stuff done before the convention. So gota get cracking pretty much, probaly do the brakes tomorrow. But gota see if brian will give me a quote on some parts from Courtsey so I can know how much to put in the bank account to make a BIG order.

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bowlcut:
click here

Now to get more pics. Borrowed my friends camera to take tons of pics tomorrow.
</font>
Hahaha....cool. New wallpaper!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts