SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep thats right folks it happen today. I turned 50 this morning. I hit the 50,000 mile marker on the way to work this morning. Sunday the 3rd will be her first birthday and turning 50K is only the begining. For her birthday if the weather is permitting I will wax that ass to show her just how much she means to me. I want to keep it a secret so you guys can wish her happy birthday on sunday. I will be accepting gifts to bless her with. Man that drive to the Convention helped her get to 50,000 really well. Lets all wish her happy 50,000 and a happy 1st birthday on Sunday June 3rd.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Yeah, like no sticking your wee-wee in the tailpipe like the story RPW posted awhile back!

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys (NI), KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Registered
424 Posts
I hit the ripe old age of 100k just 2 weeks ago in my 96. But it will soon feel like a kid again after the turbo conversion.

[This message has been edited by Bwilsor (edited 05-30-2001).]

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
WOW! I thought you were gonna say u got in an accident! ::: Sigh of Relief ::: . Anyways I turn 70 soon
. Congrats man, time to turbo that baby

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
"Walk tall and carry a big stick..."

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohh no way not like that NEVER. Just wanted to share the history of the car thats all. But I really do like my car though, i'm happy I bought the 200SX SER.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

G

·
0 Posts
Mine will soon hit 50. 49,021 on her right now.

------------------
'95 200sx SE-R

AIM: GTS24v

1 - 7 of 7 Posts