SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
an exerpt from the ad-
This auction is for a very hard to find Brand New Nissan SE-R badge/emblem. It is straight from Nissan making it a factory original part that goes on the many Nissan Cars and Trucks.

all i gotta say is...WTF?! i'd have to laugh at anyone who put a SE-R on their truck!

·
-
3,560 Posts
too funny. I got one a few weeks from a guy who knows a guy...(everyone knows somebody from Nissan here in NashVegas).

Was tempted to put it on my car, but with bad paint...nah. Then thought about eBay, but then thought,"Im not *that* poor."

So where is it? On my fridge :) (with a magnet of course)

If anybody wants it for their Sentra E, that'll be $100. [j/k]

·
Registered
483 Posts
woah , wait a minute. What is wrong with that badge? You guys do have an se-r right? Then what's wrong with putting that on your car? I am personally going to get one because I have an SE-r 200sx. Just don't hate. BESIDES IT'S AN SE-R BADGE.
PS: I am not gonna put it on my truck. If I do that, then you can hate. =)

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
get this....in the past month i've seen:

1) a Nissan Xterra with not only a GT-R badge, but also an SE-R badge too!! WTF?

2) saw a Maxima with a GT-R badge

3) and a MUSTANG! witha GT-R badge.

oh no!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
use the corresponding badge w/ the corresponding vehicle! then you aren't a dork.:p

·
2 pedals....not 3
334 Posts
LMFAO

i wish to god that i see an xterra w/ an se-r and gt-r badge.........i would personally take a pic of it, then take a pic of me pissing on it, then one of me writing MORON on his hood w/ window chalk.

hehe, i would never do it, but if that's what it takes to get these idiots away from cars/accessories, then maybe it's worth it...

·
Registered
765 Posts
why dont u pick up one of these shiny new SE-R badges and slap it on there tommy, it will go well with the cut springs, painted hub caps, clear tail-lights, and 7" exhaust tip you already have on there :p

·
Registered
765 Posts
I was thinking of debadging the rear of my car then placing one of these new SE-R emblems in the center where the nissan emblem used to be. comments?

·
-
3,560 Posts
I was thinking of taking the "Sentra" off one of the new SE-Rs and putting it on my moms I30!!!

How wicked awesome would that be, guys!

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
If you're in south FL you will see an SE-R rolling around with a GT-R badge where the Nissan emblem is supposed to be, a GTS where the SE-R is supposed to be, and GT on the fenders, and its sad because that car is so clean...he doesnt deserve to have it :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I WANT ALL MY BADGES OFF!!
Nice and smooth look.
Like my wifes butt. :D
( oh, hi honey )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts