SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally after gettin the motor, replacing all the hoses, radiator, and about everthing else, my sentra is on the road again :D dropped it in this past saturday and started right up on the first crank :cool: had an unstable idle for abit, but now it runs good. the only problem is that it still idles high, around 1200 rpm, but i will get that taken care of. after washing it twice and giving a quick wax job, it had no wax left on the body :rolleyes: i took some pics. enjoy :tongue:

the mighty sr20 :eek:

the front with amber colored corners and custom grill from my other sentra

side shot without center caps, only have 3, so i took them all off

theres still alot i wanna do to it, but just have to wait for more money :redface:

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
hey! jay you finally got into the sr20 world huh? hows the kiddos doin? good to see you finally over here officially :) hit me up on AIM sometime sr20classic

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thnx blair, will do. so far i just got some sprint springs. eventually get some agx's.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
all i gotta say is.......your car is sick as hell. :eek: for some reason i love that classic look that u got. how did u do your grill, and did you buy your corners, or paint them?? ill hit you up on aim when i get home from school.
but im lovin your car :cool:

·
broke, busted and rusted
2,095 Posts
man i got a thing for seein amber corners on a black car, it looks so nice, i personally like the bright amber corners better than clear. But im weird like that

·
sr20 addict
1,133 Posts
yeah did you paint those corners?????

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
grill i made, just cut the inside parts and fitted metal grill. and yes, i painted the corners with krylon stain glass paint. i was at the dollar store a couple of weeks and they had like 100 cans there, maybe i should go back see if there still there,,,,,,,,

1 - 20 of 25 Posts