SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont curse me out but if u recall i my car was totalled. I have'nt got the funds right now to replace it, so i am driving a 1.6. aight thats enough stop laughing. i have been waiting and waiting but i need a motor right now. does anyone wanna help with the swap. I am putting another 1.6 in.
just that i would ask?

carlton

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
NO That will not happen 2.0 something. NO one will help because i said so . Everyone please understand dont let him put in a 1.6 Just Dont help unless it is a REAL SWAP. 2.0 or i blow up your car.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
you can get a sr for the same price as a ga at most places.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Redsr20de said:
dont curse me out but if u recall i my car was totalled. I have'nt got the funds right now to replace it, so i am driving a 1.6. aight thats enough stop laughing. i have been waiting and waiting but i need a motor right now. does anyone wanna help with the swap. I am putting another 1.6 in.
just that i would ask?

carlton
I'm in. Blair is right though. You can get a SR for $500. what maybe $150 more than a GA. Might as well wait a little longer and save up the $$$ and go that way. Whatever you decide to do let me know and I'll offer as much assistance as I possibly can ;) Anyway you can't show up to a SR20 meet with a 1.6, unless it has a snail on it :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts