SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as the title says.....I was leaving work at UPS on night,and saw a mint classic SE R behind me,so i said what the hell.....Went around a corner with him on my ass and just gunned it.....Result???/SE R pulling steadly by me.I was like "WTF,this cant be happening to me,i must be dreaming.."Well,he had my ass,simple as that.I did start to gain,but by then there was no chance.If it was on the 1320,i woulda been toast.Funny thing to me at the time was that all this car had was an intake and exaust.That was my first experience with one of those cars.After that,i just left them the hell alone.I really didnt expect that from that little car.That thing had to at least run a low,low 15 in the 1320.....anyways,just thought i would share that with you guys....Peace

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
yeah, the strength of the Classic is,,,well,,,,, CLASSIC!

Thanks for sharing your story. It makes me feel good to think about on days when I realize that my ODO is pushing 110k. <sniff>

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Man, it's almost like you're trying to kiss up to us or something with all these positive SE-R posts. hehe
Definitely the type of Honda person we like to have on this forum

Don't put your car down too much though. My buddy has an '00 Si and I like it. The ride for stock is NICE. Smooth and handles well too. Just drive it like you stole it and the lack of torque almost goes away
Having the tach show 8500 at the rev limit and still making power is pretty neat too

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah,no kissing up here,just the honest truth.I just wanted to share my expierence with you guys.And also show some of the people that disslike hondas that not all of us honda guys are alike,there are exceptions.I just want to be able to fit into this board without any troubles.Hell,im from clubsi,.and half the time if one of you guys came in there all nice like i did,youd get flamed out......just tryin to make sure that dosent happen at all,too

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
no flaming here unless you are an idiot. I honestly wish I could say I have lost to a honda, but, well, alot of the times I have been willing to race has been on the bottle. no chance. a gsr went door to door with me once on the hwy. he had a jrsc too

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what mods do you have???? JRSC GSR should be pretty damn quick.Im not callin BS on you at all,i just want to know what you have done to your car so it hangs with a jrsc equipped grs.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well, Im willing to bet, hes probably got the basics. Then Nos. So I would say a GSR w/ a JRSC would be a good door to door match.

Kris94G20

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I have a place racing cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, jun flywheel, act clutch, energy motor mounts, colder plugs, and the NOS. not balls fast, but ok for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts