SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am buying a j-spec sr20de.. i currently have a 91 nx2000 that i blew.. so i am wondering... what all do i need to change.. i know the motor is a str8 bolt in.. do i need to change anything?

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
You really should try researching and reading up before you start posting questions. It would save you alot of time. Check the forums FAQ sections and then ask for links to more reading and then ask questions.

·
natural81
482 Posts
depends if you want to keep the emissions (which i didnt and i still past emisions). if you do youll have to swap the intake manifolds other than that its bascially a straight drop in. other then a couple of sensors that youll have to swap from your old usdm motor to the jdm..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah kewl, i dont know much about these JDM motors, i cracked a pistion in mine so i am stuffin one in it.. know of any places to get a flywheel? cuz i want a lighter one cuz i am also going to replace the clutch

·
Registered
581 Posts
This is the first time I've done this. Someone else already gave you this advice: search. It's all here, and more.

MrdB said:
ah kewl, i dont know much about these JDM motors, i cracked a pistion in mine so i am stuffin one in it.. know of any places to get a flywheel? cuz i want a lighter one cuz i am also going to replace the clutch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts