SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Slow and The Cautious
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys i have run into some money issues and am in no way able to swap another SR20 into mine so i'm going to part it out and sell the car.

1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (234xxx)

U12 BB Swap (spun bearing)
T-25 Turbo
370cc injectors
JWT S3 Cams
Full 3" exhaust w/ magnaflow muffler
JWT ECU tuned for 370s
(unsure of maf)
FMIC
Intercooler piping
BOV
Good Head
Water pump good just replaced 2,000 miles ago
NX2k Radiator
B13 Tranny w/ LSD and no 5th Gear pop out

The Shell of the car is perfect few dings but no rust any wear that i've scene. The worst i've seen is some surface rust on the drivers lower a-arm thats it. Have some questions please ask. Make me some offers.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Is that T25 clocked up or down?? Price for front mount intercooler, piping and BOV if everybody above me falls through. Also how much for the downpipe and catback???

·
Registered
606 Posts
Will you part out?

Will you part it out, im looking for ser shell, have pictures? How much are y ou looking for for everything.

·
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well i am parting it out. The turbo is clocked up, (w/ manifold i'd say $400 minimum shaft play) the BOV is a crushed stock one to handle more boost i'd say 75 for it, ECU $400. the shell i'd say 1,000 the worst part is the front window (cracked) and head liner falling other that she is great shape. (especially for 234,xxx) if you have better offers let me know

·
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not looking for trades just straight cash. 370s i guess $150-200.

·
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well it did spin a bearing i havent taken it out to look

·
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you guys want photos just ask. I'm going to take some tonight. Now those prices are stone i'm accepting offers. ECU Pending sale

·
da champ is here
533 Posts
300 for the tranny 70K est.

since you are parting out the car i need that intercooler back, you can keep the piping i need to put it on my mirage. i tried calling you but your phone is not in service. let me know when it's cool to come and pick it up.:biggthump

·
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats straight Ken I have the Greddy waiting on you as well. just swing by i'm switching phone services.

·
da champ is here
533 Posts
say i don't need the greddy anymore, i just need the 1g bov and the black fmic back. i'm going a different route on the mirage and i need that big intercooler to flow for my turbo.

·
da champ is here
533 Posts
ok ken its here waiting on your bro. Thanks

ya i stopped by yesterday but you wasn't home, i'll try again today:biggthump

1 - 20 of 35 Posts