SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I don't know of another ROM tuned J4 ECU, and you wanted to see the guts of the ECU. It's the model found on the last generation 180SX (96.5 - 98). The wiring pin-outs are most similar with the E5 / 62 style earlier S13 SR ECU's but there are some variances.

Look like something you could readily adapt the Realtime software to?

Anyone else have any comments, or know who might have actually tuned this engine before? Electronics aren't my strong point.

·
ClamSlut
5,043 Posts
Yep, I could do a Realtime version for that ecu. Interested?

Btw, I drove through Austin last yesterday and am in San Antonio tonight. I like this part of the country, I haven't been down here since I was a kid. :)

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
Dude, when you go back to Austin, take 2222 and Lime Creek Road :) And I love Hula Hut off of the lake. Just get there early if you don't want to wait! Or wait, and eat free chips and salsa and have a drink :) It could be a 2 hour wait though....

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, when you go back to Austin, take 2222 and Lime Creek Road :) And I love Hula Hut off of the lake. Just get there early if you don't want to wait! Or wait, and eat free chips and salsa and have a drink :) It could be a 2 hour wait though....
Hahha... that's where I took the local guys on my last cruise. We went out to Marble Falls to have dinner at the Chili's on the lake.

I have seen triple digits on LCR ... in my younger days :redface:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I could do a Realtime version for that ecu. Interested?

Btw, I drove through Austin last yesterday and am in San Antonio tonight. I like this part of the country, I haven't been down here since I was a kid. :)
Veddy Nice.

My friend is taking a look at the ROM at the moment. Once I get it back I'll mail it out to you for the Realtime upgrade.

·
ClamSlut
5,043 Posts
The middle of nowhere. The about to be wifey is going to grad school at Texas Tech (Lubbock). I guess I'll get to watch Bobby Knight coach.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The middle of nowhere. The about to be wifey is going to grad school at Texas Tech (Lubbock). I guess I'll get to watch Bobby Knight coach.
Hhaha... be prepared, Lubbock is very much the embodiment of small town Texas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts