SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

DAMN! Did you ever find out the reason the truck hit you? Were they drunk? Asleep?

The rim looks suprisingly good from afar
Too bad you couldn't grab more stuff from it like the other rims and stuff.

Got pics of the new Sentra yet?

[Edited by Ben98SentraSE (10-23-2000 at 02:52 PM).]

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Ben thanks for posting the pictures for me.

The police report says no alcohol or drugs were suspected, and no drug tests were taken. There were two women in the truck. My guess is they were just yakkin away at each other and not paying attention to the road.

Like I said earlier, I was the SECOND car waiting to turn left. So the first car made it through the intersection, then I went through and got hit. So I dont think she was trying to beat the red light, I just think she wasn't paying attention before she ran my ass over.

That wheel is messed up, it just doesn't show up in the light. There are some chucks of metal moved to where they aren't supposed to be.

Look at picture 4. I think the damage to the rear door, tailight, rear wheel, and roof (hard to see the rook creased, its right above the rear window in that pictures) means my car rotated into contact with her truck after the initial impact. I dont know where are vehicles ended up after the collision. I wish I had that data.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know the legalities, but is there any reason to sue her? Is she going to lose her license or anything? And was her truck totalled? Also, was she or her passenger injured?

Kinda lame that they haven't even contacted you. If I ever hit someone I would be outpouring with gifts and things to do something to say I'm sorry and try to help the person in any way possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts