SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jay I see your lurking around latly so I was wondering how much you paid to get you 3" exhaust made? I'm looking to have the down pipe and cat back done while supplying my own mufler. BTW my car has and internal WG so nothing fancy is needed on the down pipe and it already has a flange that will except 3" piping off the turbo.

Do you think you could get an around about pricing for me from the shop that did yours?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
448 Posts
The shop who did mine actually are the ones who re-did mine. I had John Malapastis (sp?) on the list do it at his shop the first time and well...that didn't work out but I wanted to give his shop a shot at it.

I ended up going to tried and true Jannetty Racing www.jannettyracing.com (good long time friend and client) Jannetty does not do "half assed" or even "price" work. They only do top notch stuff.

A full 3" from them on my car looks better than Greddy, doesn't rub at all, and I can go full compression with my suspension with no problems. (He just stuffed a 4" turbo back on a 600hp Porche 944!)

They use a heavy 13 guage pipe that lasts forever too.

Off the cuff I would say you are looking at least $600-800 including polished stainless muffler (He doesn't install customer supplied parts)

I'll ask though just to be sure. Mandrel systems are not cheap...well the ones done right arn't anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts