SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96 200sx se and i was wondering how much the jdm sr20de engine was and what would be the best place to buy the motor and the rest of the stuff. should it come with the transmission,ecu,etc. or do i have to buy that stuff and can i put a lsd trans on it instead.thanks for the replies

------------------
i live everyday by the quarter mile.

[This message has been edited by 96SX-DET- (edited 07-15-2001).]

·
Registered
404 Posts
There are a few shops that will have the entire package for the swap, but it all depends on what engine you want; Primera, sr20det etc. K.Watanabe has them for about
$400, but you will have to buy everything else seperate, they might have a 5sp in stock also and yes you can put the lsd trans on it..
Hope this helps..

------------------
92'XE/w-Primera swap
NOS fed now!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please respond

------------------
i live everyday by the quarter mile.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Hey 96-DET I willl be parting out a complete 96 200SX SE-R in the next couple of weeks. If you are interested I could sell you every thing you need for about $2,000. That would include complete engine with powersteering pump, alternater, starter, distributer and AC compresser. All that stuff complete is $800. Next you would get LSD trans with axle shafts and stock flywheeel and clutch, that would add up to be about $750. You will need coputer and wire harness that will cost you $300. You will need all engine mounts and radiater I will sell that to you for $150. if you add up these figures that comes up to $2,000 total. You can reach me at 305-282-3643 or Email me at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts