SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/IMG]i have a JDM header wich i took of my b14 down pipe is from bosal and has 02 sensor adapter. Also i have a hks dregger mufler wich i also was going to install but got a great deal on a greddy system. i have problems posting pics so if anyone one can help me let me know. i am asking 80 for the pipe and 100 for the JDM header with down pipe. prefer local pick up but probily will ship .

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON that HKS muffler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it sold yet?!?! How much do you want for it and is it a 3" inlet???? How much shipped to Raleigh NC 27616

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OK it going to be about 18.00 for shiping and 80 for the hks. let me know i have paypal . [email protected] and its 2 1/4 but let me know can work something out.:biggthump

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:cool: sale pending on the hks. comon people talk to me need to get rid of the parts moving to fl

·
Registered
169 Posts
if sale falls through i want the hks muff...haha...muff

·
natulog sa pansitan!
1,019 Posts
is the DP/secondary is goin to fit on B13 and sr20VE primary manifold?
what size is the DP? and how low is the secondary?from the picture it looks longer than it should be..

i just need the secondary.how much?

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it came off my b14. i got the dp from parts train is made by bosal . it should fit a b13 or b14.it should fit b13 and sr20ve.

·
Registered
417 Posts
ok is the jdm headers longer than the headers for a stock de motor? pm me if you can, would u like to trade ?

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the jdm header is a bit longer you have to cut and redo the down pipe but it stays at the same length. it works way better than stock on a de. let me know :biggthump

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:cool: Well no word on the hks so its back on the block!!

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mi socio thats in june i need it gone before then. my zip code is 08722,the hks weghts about 16 pounds(actualy 15 ) go to usps and calculate i say about 20 the most so let me know ok.:deal:

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
if sale falls through i want the hks muff...haha...muff
Hey its all yours man. It's next to impossible for me to get to the post office right now. Sorry about that negozib :(

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no problem man. back on the block hit me up:biggthump

·
Registered
169 Posts
damnit! i thought that was gone and I bought a ws2. good luck with the sale.

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
How much do you want for the muffler? and what size inlet?

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
located in tomsriver. the intlet is 2 1/4 inch, 80 for the pipe hks

1 - 20 of 37 Posts