SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few parts for sale. Will have pics up tomorrow, have pics now if you want me to email them to you, post up your email and what you want pics of or PM me.

All prices shipped within 48 states. Money order preffered, personal checks will be held untill cleared. No Pay-Pal.

JDM SR20DE Intake Manifold- $50
JDM SR20DET Intake Manifold- $50

ACT HD PP, used, $35

Top half of Stillen 4-1 header, used, $50

·
smoke and a Pancake
1,078 Posts

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4doored SE-R said:
You have PM.

I can't send you PM's for some reason. Also.. read the first post. PRICE IS 50 (FIFTY) dollars SHIPPED. If you can't understand that then I am at a loss for words. I accept money orders or personal checks, I hold personal checks untill they clear.

David Lau

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PNWser said:
Few parts for sale. Will have pics up tomorrow, have pics now if you want me to email them to you, post up your email and what you want pics of or PM me.

All prices shipped within 48 states. Money order preffered, personal checks will be held untill cleared. No Pay-Pal.

JDM SR20DE Intake Manifold- $50
JDM SR20DET Intake Manifold- $50

ACT HD PP, used, $35

Top half of Stillen 4-1 header, used, $50

EDIT: IF YOU PM ME AND ASK HOW MUCH SHIPPING IS I AM NOT GOING TO SELL PARTS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CANNOT READ!!!!

NO PAY PAL... NO PAY PAL... and one more time for someone who did not get it yet... NO PAY PAL.

also... PRICES ARE SHIPPED. If you think this is excessive... my god I wish you could be getting the same stupid ass emails I am getting daily... blows my mind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts