SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I have to go to Japan. I been searching on the internet and I have found some pictures of the Nissan Sunny B13 that was sold in Japan. Let me tell you, I don't understand WHY Nissan USA dicided to take off the side skirts and other nice parts that this car had in Japan. I'm so piss, because is very hard to find these parts here in PR or US. No mather if you have good money to spend, you can't get them. :mad:

Some are lucky because they got these parts in the US some how. Some many JDM parts that you can find for Honda, but no for Nissan unless you have a 240sx, Skyline or 300sx.

I know that many of US want these parts. What I don't understand is, if many of US want these parts, why someone can't bring them here. I'm sure he or she will sell them very fast and make good money. Are you listening??? :D

Well, I have to vent. At the end, I will go to Japan some day. ;) :D

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
lol a good friend of mine is there right now, but hes too lazy to find a junkyard. Hes on the board, i'm sure he'll respond to this once he sees it.

-Josh

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
SE-Rican said:
I hate the fact that JDM **** is so hard to find ;)
LOL

also so you guys know its not like i can walk to the local junk yard and there is a million sunnys sitting there. you have to hunt for this stuff.

i have seen 2 or 3 sunny 4 fog light bumber in junk yards in a year.

i try to get parts whan i can to hook people up but its not that easy.

then shipping is rediclious also for the bumber... :cool:

·
Slowly modding...
389 Posts
TeamPCI said:
lol a good friend of mine is there right now, but hes too lazy to find a junkyard. Hes on the board, i'm sure he'll respond to this once he sees it.
Yeah, I'm the lazy guy who sits at home all day in Tokyo.

The Sunny's are pretty rare over here. Out of the 4-5 I've seen in the last month, only 1 had the 4 fog bumper. I've seen as many Skyline GT-R's as I have Sunny's. So even if I do go to a junkyard there will probably not be many Sunny's there. I'll still check it out and see what I can find.

-Ken

·
1,447 Posts
As long as I get my mirrors ken :) I'll be happy!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I like da supersaloon badge that bout it

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have a question

Any posible way to buy these parts new? For example, can I go to a Nissan delaer in Japan and order them like we do in the US? I know that our cars are already 11 years old, but can someone do that? :confused:

I know that most of us have the money to buy them, the problem is to find these parts.

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
Mr SE-R said:
I have a question

Any posible way to buy these parst new? For example, can I go to a Nissan delaer in Japan and order them like we do in the US? I know that our cars are already 11 years old, but can someone do that? :confused:

I know that most of us have the money to buy them, the problem is to find these parts.
i cannot imagine that the parts would be affordable. i will check when i go back to the dealer in a few weeks. the sides skirts might be resonable but i dought it.

for example if you get the bumber you need, bupmer cover, support, lights, brackets, and wiring harness. that gonna be some serious $$...

i know where one 2 fog light bumper is now like pictured above. i need to get like 500-550 shipped for everything. the reason the prices is so high is cause the shipping is like 200$ plus supplies. if your interested pm me...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
RYAN_S-14 said:
i cannot imagine that the parts would be affordable. i will check when i go back to the dealer in a few weeks. the sides skirts might be resonable but i dought it.

for example if you get the bumber you need, bupmer cover, support, lights, brackets, and wiring harness. that gonna be some serious $$...

i know where one 2 fog light bumper is now like pictured above. i need to get like 500-550 shipped for everything. the reason the prices is so high is cause the shipping is like 200$ plus supplies. if your interested pm me...
Well, for my luck the rear and front bumpers are some what easy to find here in PR. What I'm really want and I'm sure most of us want are the side skirts and the rear bumper lip, those are the hardest parts to find.

If you can, please verify. Or if someone can verify this information. Please let us know. Thanks

·
Slowly modding...
389 Posts
Damn, thats nice. Comes with everything, lights, grille, bumper, even the radiator and fans. If only I had the money :(

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
You might want to look towards Jamaica for Sunny parts. Sunnys are everwhere on the island. And I mean everywhere.

·
1,447 Posts
Ken, get a job over there and you will have the money ;)

Josh

·
2.0T
559 Posts
TeamPCI said:

-Josh
hehe, last week I asked b13ken if he would find me the rear bumper and the skirts.

C'mon b13ken, I live in Beaverton, I'll do whatever you need done while you're gone; I'll walk your dog, err or maybe I'll cut your grass, clean your gutters whatever . . . :D

·
1,447 Posts
debunk-

Your in Beavertn man? I dont recognize your car! thats weird, dont think Ive met you before! Where are you at in the beav? Im off of murry and scholls....good choice on suspension by the way, I've got almost the saeme setup!

-Josh

·
2.0T
559 Posts
TeamPCI said:
debunk-

Your in Beavertn man? I dont recognize your car! thats weird, dont think Ive met you before! Where are you at in the beav? Im off of murry and scholls....good choice on suspension by the way, I've got almost the saeme setup!

-Josh

I work in Beaverton near 217 and Allen. I'm on Beaverton Hillsdale during lunch, like the Fred Meyer w/Starbucks, but I don't drink coffee so you won't see me there.

BTW, I'm loving the suspention! Way better than Tokico blues :)

Dave

1 - 20 of 25 Posts