SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright here is what i got for sale...

1993-94 jdm b-13 power fold and power defog mirriors.

these are the rearest mirriors i have ever seen.

then defog from the switch as long as fold. i dont think you understand haw rare these are....

i want to get 250 shipped for them with the switch. obo of course....

here are a few pics of them also...

as for install of the fog/heating feature, there color coded and you need to run 2 more wires to the swtich from the door so 4 total from each door to the switch for fold and fog...

·
No comment
1,096 Posts
I bought a pair of these off Ryan and they were in excellent condition. Buy with confidence!!!

Ryan, where is the page that you posted how to install these folding mirrors. It used to be in your sig, but its not there any more. Can you PM it to me?

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i got this as well but i did not use it the fog wiring
could not get the switch.

it is 7 wire type

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JKho said:
I bought a pair of these off Ryan and they were in excellent condition. Buy with confidence!!!

Ryan, where is the page that you posted how to install these folding mirrors. It used to be in your sig, but its not there any more. Can you PM it to me?

Thanks,

Jason
yeah ill put it up there in the how to section tonight.... i have redone the site latley, give me one more day and ill have it up!

·
No comment
1,096 Posts
RYAN_S-14 said:
yeah ill put it up there in the how to section tonight.... i have redone the site latley, give me one more day and ill have it up!
Thanks Ryan. Sorry to jack your thread and put it off topic. My apologies.

Jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts