SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much interest is there if we try to bring in the JDM bumper skin, headlight (H4) assembly and corner lens and grill?

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN BUYING

This is Tevs aka Sunny (inthe Phillippines right now)

·
Registered
277 Posts
..I'm not sure what the bumper skin is..

..but I'm interested in the B14(N15)Sentra GT-S bumper..w/ (2) fogs lamps..

:D

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Can you get the B13 Super Saloon bumper?

C

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Tevs, are you able to get the bumper support also? I don't think you can use the usdm support because our bumpers are longer.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Yeah, the skin doesn't help, it has to have the supports as well. THe USDM bumper sticks out about 3" further due to the styrofoam and all that crap in there.

Chriscar - I heard bald guys can't have sunny bumpers, sorry man!

Brent

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Listen here sonny, don't think for one minute that you're too big to be out over my knee.

C

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts

OH YEAH BABY!!!!

Honestly, it would be great for someone from the phillipines or some other country to be able to source these bumpers for us. They are just so much cleaner!

Brent

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
I'll take yours there Coach! it's already painted the right color. It'll go just fine with my the Tsuru's I just bought.

C

·
Registered
277 Posts
NB_NISMO..

..yes, that is exactly the bumper I am talking about..

..I'd luv to get that for my Sentra :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'm working with tevs with this arrangement. we still have to work out the shipping costs & taxes... so, as of now i can't give out any prices on the pieces.

the dimensions (length & height) seem to match. we will be shipping over some samples for prototyping. i'll keep you guys posted regarding the progress. would you guys be willing to pay another $20-30 for sandblasted pieces (this entails removing the paint of the surplus bumpers)?

Mark

·
Registered
277 Posts
NB_NiSMo said:
would you guys be willing to pay another $20-30 for sandblasted pieces (this entails removing the paint of the surplus bumpers)?

Mark

..Sandblasted pieces.. Yes..

·
Registered
184 Posts
so your going to ship those b13 jdm super salon what ever front bumpers over here to the states? cause if so man i would like that

·
JDM BOOST WHORE
3,772 Posts
dam if u can get the b-13 bumper id get on fast . ive been looking for on in so cal and i cant seem to find one. whats up tevs!!!
adam.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts