SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sent this guy $300 for a turbo manifold over three weeks ago. His PM box is full, he won't respond to emails. I've sent two moderators a PM and i can't get help with this issue anywhere.

Bottom line: He's a scam artist.

This is his information. If someone can help me get my $300 i'll give you a chunk of it.

Steve Podjaski
1730 S. Craftsman Dr.
New Berlin, WI 53146

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SentraDragon said:
I got Reserve duty in dell, WI. I got a 4 day libo I think I might swing by Steves place!
If you can manage to get my money back, they'll be a nice $100 in it for you :biggthump . Just tell him your a buddy of David George from Holden, MA and if he has any questions he can reach me at 508-873-0418 / 508-829-9014 :biggthump

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If it matters any, i have the money order receipt. It was a post office money order. Serial Number: 07275293447.

He seemed fine when i contacted him and talked with him over pm's. I just can't lose $300 like that.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Sr20kidD said:
seems like its usually the people in the east are the shady ones..
I think the us westiders know better
TOO BAD this is the Midwest... :rolleyes:

I have met him before too and honestly he seems straight up, there has to be a mis-understanding.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wes said:
TOO BAD this is the Midwest... :rolleyes:

I have met him before too and honestly he seems straight up, there has to be a mis-understanding.
I hope so because i hate to give people bad reps on here.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't get a hold of him through his house phone. If someone can help me out i'd be very appreciative.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Oh and i just called. I got a hold of his mom. He had left, what a suprise. If Steve is watching this, bud, it's only 17 hours from here to there. Think about it bud ;) and that's going the speed limit :eek2:

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a hold of Steve. He told me he'd send me my $300 back, so i'll let you know how that goes. He apologized for forgetting, so he'll be alright in my book if i get the $300 back.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THIS HAS STILL NOT BEEN RESOLVED. Two and a half weeks later, no refund. This is getting bad. Anyone wish to visit his house for me?

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can someone please help me out here? I'm $300 down and out. STEVE, if your looking at this, you messed with the wrong guy. Beleive me, i'll get it back one way or another. Whether it be my $300, or something else. You get the picture.

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
daveracer said:
Didn't that guy go to jail or some ****? I'm pretty sure serfanatic (Luis) got ripped by him too.

Too bad this Steve Podjaski doesn't know that im crazy enough to take a 14 hour trip to his house.
Not to bring others into this but i know of a forum member that has also had some ill financial dealings with Steve. He also has my valve spring compressor tool, the nice styled one that bolts to the cam caps and uses a lever to compress the spings and retainers.

Anyways, he lives no more than 30-35 minutes from me, the New Berlin Address i believe is his fathers place, in which he no longer resides.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Still unresolved, owes me $250.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts