SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
egg beater:)
457 Posts
i'm not sure if mine's the "drag clutch" but it's the one rated at 390 lb. ft. of torque...it's the 6 puck disc. it can be used for daily driving, the pedal pressure isn't bad at all. this clutch engages pretty hard but i like it overall. i've never felt it slip.

btw, my mods are JDM SR20DE+T25, JWT S4's, 3" DP, BB TMIC, 370cc inj, SAFC 2, Walbro 255lph pump, 7psi of boost.

hope that helps.

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
i have the same clutch..although mines came from competition clutch..its alright..it shatters though..no slip

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
it grabs very quick..takes some 2k rpm to get going smoothly..i like it..better than my old gsr act 6 puck...mines started to shatted after 7k miles or so..2 days before my swap..if u wanted to u can churp all 5 gears with this clutch

·
-
3,560 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
JWT.. the pedal is liter then stock,and hold boost no problem:biggthump
How much boost?

I told my brother he should try a JWT. That's all I've ever used, NA & VE. He had a Clutchnet that pooped out early.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
llaprad1 said:
How much boost?
I told my brother he should try a JWT. That's all I've ever used, NA & VE. He had a Clutchnet that pooped out early.
15psi on a T25. New set up in the works:biggthump

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
dammmmmmmmmm 15 psi's..wow..ur car must be fast..i got something in the works also..hope to see u soon at 12psi or so..i already went 14's now i want low 13's...u know nismo1997,looking at ur car makes me want boost again..its so clean and simple

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
t bags said:
dammmmmmmmmm 15 psi's..wow..ur car must be fast..i got something in the works also..hope to see u soon at 12psi or so..i already went 14's now i want low 13's...u know nismo1997,looking at ur car makes me want boost again..its so clean and simple
Just give me a few weeks:biggthump

Maybe Ill post picutres during next week

Looking for trannys now(ahead of time)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
JWT.. the pedal is liter then stock,and hold boost no problem:biggthump
He's not kidding...I pushed this pedal and it's ridiculous how soft it is. I'd definitely say it's softer than stock which is pretty freakin crazy.

Kudos to JWT :biggthump

-B

·
SE-R Monster
661 Posts
i just purchased a jgy clutch kit the 6 puck style. it exaclty the same as my clutch specialties that i purchased before same stampingson the pressure plate and clutch disk. if its true that its made by them then its a realy good quality piece.
Rocco

1 - 20 of 21 Posts